Cinturón de elevación interestelar
- Precio normal
- Precio de venta
- Precio normal
- Precio unitario
- Translation missing: es.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Personalize It
- Shipping Policy
- Federation Compliance
Esto no es un encubrimiento. El cinturón de elevación interestelar se estrelló en nuestra tienda y no podríamos estar más emocionados de darle la bienvenida a esta impresión tan lejana. Lo único extra (terrestre) de este cinturón es la cantidad de soporte central que obtendrá.
Nuestro cinturón de levantamiento de pesas de nailon es una opción de soporte liviana y estable para levantamientos pesados y metcons sudorosos. Adecuado para atletas de todos los tamaños y niveles de habilidad. Mejore su experiencia de levantamiento con este cinturón confiable.
- Hecho a pedido: espere de 5 a 7 días hábiles para completarse.
- Cinturón de nailon de 4 pulgadas con correa de soporte de 3" o 3 pulgadas con correa de soporte de 2" para atletas con un torso más corto.
- Núcleo de corcho de cuero flexible (6,35 mm de grosor) para mayor comodidad y transpirabilidad durante los entrenamientos funcionales de fitness.
- Sistema de hebilla tensora de acero No-slip™ y fijación de gancho y bucle para un ajuste personalizado y seguro.
- Color: Interestelar
- Embalaje ecológico, lea más aquí .
- Cumple con USAW para ancho*
👽 Combina extrañamente bien con las muñequeras interestelares 👽
¡Gracias por visitar Levantando el Sueño!
How To Order:
- Use the "Personalize It" or "Customize this Belt" button above. Follow the steps to add each aspect of belt. If you have any questions at all, email us at email@example.com and we'll help you! Custom Belts start at the base price of $95 with the option to at embroidery at an additional cost.
- You can see a live mock up of what it might look like, HOWEVER, this customization software is not perfect and know that we will make sure everything looks perfect in the end result (centered wording, etc.)
- This is a customized item, and therefore cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason. Please review the size chart and message us for any questions - we'll help!
- Because this is a made to order item, we need about 10-15 Business Days to finish your belt once the order is placed. When your order comes in, it is sewn to order, in Florida. When the belt is complete you will get a notifcation including the tracking number.
Domestic Shipping Rates
|Standard (Light; Up to 6 oz)
|Arrives in 5-8 Business Days
|Standard (Up to 15.9 oz)
|Arrives in 5-8 business days
|Arrives in 1-3 business days
|Priority Heavy (over 2 lbs)
|Arrives in 1-3 business days
*Subject to carrier delays and holiday surcharge increases
Orders over $100 get FREE Standard Shipping in the U.S.
Shipping outside of the US? See our international shipping rates.
Please review our return/exchange policy here.
Personalized and Made to order items cannot be canceled, exchanged or returned.
If an item is returned to us, the buyer is responsible for all return shipping fees. Please check and ensure your address is up to date and can accept packages and boxes. If the item is undeliverable and returned to Lifting the Dream, the buyer will be invoiced for the return shipping fee. If the return shipping is not paid within 5 business days, the item is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Personalized and Made to order items are excluded from all offers of store credit, etc.
If your shipment has not moved in transit for more that 2 business days, please file a missing mail search with USPS. We don't have access to any other information on your shipment besides what is available with your tracking number. Contacting them via phone or via the missing mail search claim is the most effective way of finding your package.
There is an inherent risk assumed by individuals who engage in fitness activities and use our products. It is the consumers’ responsibility to take proper care of your Lifting the Dream products and use as intended by following the instructions. Misuse of the products may result in destruction of the product and and lead to injury. By buying and using our products, you understand and agree that you expressly and voluntarily assume the risk of personal injury sustained while participating in such activities whether or not caused by the negligence or other fault of Lifting the Dream including but not limited to equipment malfunction from whatever cause, or any other fault of Lifting the Dream. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Lifting the Dream harmless from any claims, including any and all third-party claims, arising from the use of any Lifting the Dream product, whether the product is under warranty or not.
USAW Sanctioned Meets - Allowed*
USPA Sanctioned Meets - Not Allowed
Unsanctioned Meets - Allowed
*This statement has not been approved or otherwise condoned by USAW. Lifting the Dream makes this statement in reference to section 4 of the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) Handbook concerning the Athlete’s Outfit stating the maximum width of the belt shall not exceed 12 cm (4.72 inches). Read more here in section 4.4.2.
Please check with your powerlifting federation to see if your belt will be allowed. Generally speaking, most powerlifting events disallow the use of velcro in belts at their meets but speak with the meet director to find out more.